- SEARCH Homes for Sale
- Our Listings
- Our Team
- Market Trends
- Community Info
If you are considering selling your home in Anacortes, Samish Island, Guemes Island, Oak Harbor, or anywhere in Skagit County, please contact us. We are full-time real estate professionals that will give you honest answers to all your questions.
The earlier in the home selling process that we become involved and partner with you, the more service that we can provide to make sure that your home sells for the highest price with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Often sellers biggest concern is the value of their home. We educate you on the real estate market including past home sales, homes currently for sale, and how long you can expect your home to remain on the market before you get an offer. This is call a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), and we will explain the current market value of your home or property, but more importantly why this is the current value of your home.
Some of the factors that determine the value of your home include:
• View: Saltwater view, lake, territorial, river, Mt. Baker... also whether or not the property has sunrises or sunsets.
• Amenities of neighborhood and desirability of neighborhood. For example in Anacortes, we evaluate the homes within the neighborhood (Cap Sante, Old Town, Skyline, Island View, Highlands, Marine Heights, Rock Ridge, Cedar Glen, Dewey Beach, Portalis, San Juan Passage, Clearidge, Fidalgo Bay Estates, with homes in the same neighborhood...)
• Size of lot, lot improvements, topography of land, potential uses, zoning, condition of neighboring properties
• Size, age, number of bedrooms, baths, and condition of your home and property. Has it been well maintained? Remodeled? Quality of materials used? Original Charm maintained?
• Floor plan, style, amenities of homes, garage, out buildings, etc.
• Relevant home sales, current inventory of similar homes for sale, homes in the same neighborhood, homes that are "under contract" (pending but not yet closed).
• Expired or Cancelled listings: homes that were listed but did not sell--also known as overpriced homes.
• The value of your land in addition to the value of the improvements on the property depreciated
• Absorption Rate of Inventory (the rate properties are selling vs. the number of homes for sale)
• Seller motivation: your willingness to stage your home, price the home properly, and accommodate showings. As part of home selling services, we have a professional home stager that will give you advice on how to stage your home with minimal investment for maximum return. No matter what the strength of the real estate climate is, it is essential that your property be prepared for the home selling process.
However, that is just the beginning! Once we list your home we execute a comprehensive marketing program that involves dozens of websites, print advertising, direct mail, networking, agents tours, and many other tools unique only to Jean Groesbeck & Assoc. LLC and Coldwell Banker Bain.
Once we receive an offer on your home we will negotiate on your behalf to obtain the terms and conditions in the purchase and sale contract. We will assist with any issues that might come up on inspection, and again will use our resources to provide information, through our qualified list of service providers.
To ensure your home sells for the highest price and within your time frame, call your complimentary no obligation market analysis. We will educate you on the real estate market in your neighborhood, offer suggestions to attract more home buyers in order to achieve a higher price, share our unique and aggressive marketing program, and explain the home selling services we provide before , during, and after the sales process.
We would love the opportunity to show you our unique and innovative marketing programs customized for your property!